Sunday, September 28, 2014

Untitled

So much confusion in my thoughts I don't know where to start that's why I lay it down and express through this lyrical art I let out this never ending pain that's in my heart 

I try to speak but no one is listening can't say what I'm feeling cuz of what they might think of me can't you see? I just wanna be free  but the piles of burdens are beginning to crush me both physically and emotionally a little much for a 17 year old wouldn't you agree 

What happened to my decision this is my life if I'm not an RM then I guess I'm not her type when all my thoughts of her later being my wife it kinda hurts so I turn to this pocket knife

but now im Sittin here on this cold wet pavement contemplatin trying to let my brain vent I think of all this time spent pissin my life away how could I not realize it til this day. What's wrong with me how could I not see so obviously this evil growing inside of me,and now I'm looking at that rope on the tree thinking it might be time to let my feet swing, 

       I close my eyes go to sleep and spend my night on the street cant let it repeat i lay my fist in the concrete cant take the heat this life is a boulder on my shoulder they say trials like these only make you stronger well what if  i cant take it any longer but instead of breaking i bend To shel Silverstein this is where my sidewalk ends and where a new one begins

2 comments:

  1. i lay my fist in the concrete cant take the heat this life is a boulder on my shoulder they say trials like these only make you stronger well what if i cant take it any longer

    #stolen this is amazing

    ReplyDelete