Sunday, November 23, 2014

Perma fried

We've all seen movies
We've all seen that perfect couple
And we've all wanted it.
We've all looked inside ourselves and dug deep.
I have. 
I looked.
And maybe I shouldn't have, because I found that even the thought of finding that. 
That one person.
Is the reason my heart beats so strongly.

And I wish it wouldn't.

Because sometimes it beats so loud that I can't here my thoughts and my emotions take control of my mind.

My heart is a drug and I took one too many hits. And damn it do I have the munchies.

I may not ever find the one, because that last hit, hit me hard.

Starting to think I'll never come down from this one.


4 comments:

  1. "My heart is a drug and I took one too many hits. And damn it do I have the munchies.
    I may not ever find the one, because that last hit, hit me hard."

    Same bro, I feel you on that one. #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. the munchies part hahaha idk i liked this post a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I'm sure we've all felt like this, and if we haven't we'll soon find out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, this is so good. And the munchies haha perfect balance.

    ReplyDelete